Sunday, December 26, 2010

TV Interview Halle Berry Candid Childhood Confessions

Halle Berry Childhood Candid confessions
In a TV Interview Halle Berry has made a startling admission about her childood.the Actress bared all about her trauma of her early days."I think i have spend my adult life dealing with the sense of low self esteem that was sort of implanted in me. somehow i felt not worthy." A newspaper per quoted her as saying.Berry described how her cusade to help domestic violence victims comes from watching her mother being abused by her late father. She wondered, terrified, " if i would get beat up, if i would get kicked down the stairs.. bEfore i am Halle berry i am little Halle who was a girl in this enviorment that damaged me in some ways.I have spent my adult life trying to heal from that".When she was asked if she thought she has made any wrong choices in her partners, the star replied:" As a result of my early years and some choices my mother made.choices that you know we often repeat what is taught us.So its my job to cahnge my legacy".


hot sexy halle berry wallpaper

halley berry in bikini tv interview

Halle Berry sensuous images

hot body halle berry

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...